Main mission of National Key Account Manager is to drive our company's business growth thru effective cooperation with our large format customers in our water product portfolio and manage inspire & develop our great KAM Team.
Żywiec Zdrój is currently looking for:
National Key Account Manager
(large format customers)
In the role you will be responsible for:
* Development of a format strategy in line with company and marketing strategy (inc. defining implementation plan and milestones),
* Accountability for format development (inc. format total P&L) by: preparing channel sales plans and budgets, cooperation with Category Management Team to develop product offering for format & implementation of new SKU, cooperation with Category Marketing in implementing activations, distributing channel operational plans into territories,
* Accountability for market share by: market analysis, providing data for field force to achieve planned visibility and presence,
* Contribution to margin growth, in line with MRCI guidelines and category management recommendations,
* Representing company in relation with key customers by: building JBM, negotiating terms with selected customers etc.
* Team management, inc.: defining targets and KPIs for KAMs, evaluating results, defining development programs and opportunities in order to build effective and motivated team able to meet future challenges and business targets.
You will succeed in the role if you have:
* University degree,
* Job experience, at least 10 years in sales roles (preferably in FMCG),
* Experience in customer management, in particular with discounters, with proven successes- is a must,
* Deep understanding of category management & shopper activations,
* Knowledge of areas as: marketing, trade marketing, finance (ROI, trade terms, planning), and others (especially production and logistics in terms of time limits and restrictions),
* Business maturity and ability to develop business by bringing strategic contribution,
* Ability to manage viariety of important projects in the same time,
* Managerial experience & strong leadership skills to manage the team and deliver business goals,
* Persuasive personality, great communication and negotiation skills,
* Mindset of a team player and ability to cooperation on all levels of organization,
* Highly developed analytical skills,
* Fluent English speaking and writing- is a must.
If you dream of working in dynamic, international and diverse company featured by:
* Significant mission "to bring health through food to as many people as possible"- pursued in practice,
* Popular brands in 4 product categories that are crucial for proper nutrition: dairy and plant-based products (Danone), water and aquadrinks (Żywiec Zdrój), baby food and medical nutrition (Nutricia),
* And most of all- passionate people, who are responsible for interesting and ambitious projects, fulfilled in friendly working environment...
...DANONE is for you!
Żywiec Zdrój is the leader of bottled water market in Poland. Company offers a wide range of still (Żywiec Zdrój still, Dobrowianka) & sparkling water as well as aquadrinks, based on spring or mineral water. Żywiec Zdrój is a part of DANONE.
Apart from great career development in multinational company, we may offer you about 20 benefits! Unfortunately, it is not possible to mention all of these here, so we decided to highlight these, which may seem the most interesting for you, like private health care package, sports card (Multisport), social fund extra payments, life insurance, employee discounts, meal endowment and many more- including special benefit package for parents. What is more, we offer you genuine development opportunities and a chance to gain expertise, learning form experienced managers in open and international company.
If you find our offer attractive and your professional competences match our requirement- send us your resume. You can find application form under "APPLY" button.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Żywiec-Zdrój S.A. z siedzibą w Cięcinie (ul. Św. Katarzyny 187, 34-350 Węgierska Górka)/
The administrator of your personal data provided in the profile and in the documents submitted as part of the recruitment process is Żywiec-Zdrój S.A. with its registered office in Cięcina (ul. Św. Katarzyny 187, 34-350 Węgierska Górka).