Customer Marketing Activation Manager CEE
About the Role
Looking for a new challenge to take your marketing career to the next level? Are you motivated and driven, and do you strive to continually
develop your skills? Do you want to join a company with innovation and sustainability at the forefront of our strategy? We are looking for
someone to join us at (COMPANY NAME) as Customer Marketing Activation Manager CEE to help drive success with strategic customers in Poland, Czechia and Slovakia.
This role is responsible for recommending, executing, and evaluating omnichannel activities for selected top customers in Poland and supporting Czechia and Slovakia if needed.
Alongside local Sales and eCommerce teams, you will execute online and offline activities with distributor partners with the ultimate objective to achieve Joint Business Plans goals while helping build equity for the Tork brand.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and
What You Will Do
* Recommend and activate omnichannel customer marketing plans, including offline and online elements, for selected strategic customers, including promotional campaigns, communications calendar, and product launch support
* Responsible for coordinating the development of the local marketing plans and training plan coordination for the Sales Organization
* Building Tork brand Equity with distributors through delivering Tork brand presence at trade shows and exhibitions in collaboration with Segment and Sales teams
* Support the launching of product innovations and Segment/Brand campaigns following business unit strategy
* Establish Tork's digital shelf presence on distributor's webshop(s), utilizing content and content sharing capabilities via our Tork dealer interface; continuously monitoring, analyzing, and improving content integrity and accuracy in partnership with the distributor
* Provide support with budget management (inc. spend tracking), and campaign analytics (incl. campaign optimization and performance reporting)
* Manage local marketing agencies to secure development of customized content
* In conjunction with Sales, make recommendations to optimize customer's product mix ensuring a robust marketing ROI, follow-up with corrective actions
* Responsible for coordinating and performing Product, Segment, Brand and Services training as well as loyalty programs for Customers
* Secure deep understanding of the major components of the Tork Brand equity and become the advocate among sales force and distribution
* Be an active voice in the Region Central Marketing team to strengthen our differentiated omnichannel approach - sharing content / best practices / learnings across the region to support local teams
* Additionally to travelling in Poland (mainly), Czechia & Slovakia (probably) required as part of the development of customer relationships, you will also be required to travel 2-3 times per year within Europe.
Who You Are
* If you are passionate about delivering on strategic marketing plans in collaboration with commercial colleagues and are driven by innovation in products across multiple B2B segments, then this could be just for you.
* Key to success is having an enthusiastic approach to work with a strong sense of urgency and an open-minded approach who is keen to activate and implement local strategies whilst also ensuring full delivery.
* You will be highly customer focused, ideally having gained this from working within the B2B marketing environment, or strong B2C experience. If you have market sector experience working with distributers that's even better, but not essential.
* You will be a confident and credible presenter with excellent communication skills used to meeting and developing relationships with people across all levels of business including senior management.
* You have minimum 3 years of B2B and/or B2C Marketing/Trade/Shopper-Marketing experience, good command of digital marketing is highly appreciated
* You have experience in executing marketing plans with customers
* You can use analytics to prepare sales pitches and inform campaign strategy
* You are fluent in Polish and English languages. This is the must.
What We Can Offer You
* Stable and attractive employment conditions
* Competitive package of benefits
* Possibility to work with premium brands and build/ reinforce their position on the market
* Opportunity to work with global marketing team
* And more…
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of professional hygiene and amplify your impact, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired by the best people in the game, and you'll get to inspire people across the world as well!
Join us and be a part of the #1 Global Professional Hygiene company in the world!
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|