Junior Net Revenue Manager
The main purpose of the role is to provide strategic insights for the categories, based on multi-source analysis of consumer & shopper behavior, in very close cooperation with the marketing and sales teams.
Main areas of focus to drive Revenue Management agenda are:
· Deep understanding of the 4C's (consumer, customer, competitive and economic landscape) and identifying new revenue streams within current unaddressed opportunities as well as those coming from emerging trends
· Drive the strategic pricing processes for the category based on the in-depth market opportunity analyses and brand positioning strategies.
· Prepare Pack-Price-Channel architecture recommendations for marketing and sales teams .
· Support the marketing teams in driving portfolio innovations agenda.
· Drive portfolio mix management initiatives to optimize profitability of categories.
· Work on multiple data sources both qualitative and quantitative to bring valuable insights.
Promo pricing strategy
· Build and support implementation of fact-based and consistent promo pricing strategy for channels in conjunction with market specifics.
· Run multi-data promo effectiveness analysis to implement changes in promo strategy to grow the category and improve profitability.
· Drive the trade terms agenda to optimize revenue and drive strategic business initiatives that support sustainable growth.
· Close cooperation with global pricing team to manage the international customers and conditions via ongoing monitoring and guidance.
· Build transparency of investments among customers, share it with Managers in respective functions.
· Embed Revenue Management mindset and Best Practice sharing across local marketing and sales teams.
· Be a part of active and dynamic global Revenue Management community - share local best practice, bring global insights to a local market.
· 4 years of proven commercial/finance experience. Experience in an multinational FMCG will be an additional advantage.
· Was involved in preparation, delivery and pre-/post-analysis of commercial initiatives.
Core Skill set:
· Strong analytical skills,
· Good P&L knowledge - understanding of the economics of the company and customers, products profitability and main revenue drivers,
· Business story crafting skills - based on multi-data analysis insights,
· Strong persuasion and influencing skills - leading a work of cross-functional teams,
· Strong change management skills,
· Curiosity for digging deeper to find the root cause,
· Desire to redesign processes and systems to create more efficiencies,
· High level of self-motivation to drive independent agenda.
We offer you:
· Learning environment and personal development,
· A friendly atmosphere and a positive work culture at (COMPANY NAME) (possible of agile working),
· Work on the contract of employment,
· Work in a modern office in the centre of Warsaw,
· Attractive benefits package including: medical care, retirement package, life insurance, sport package, (COMPANY NAME) shop,
· Magnum Mondays