1. Plan and create the marketing communication asset to achieve the IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication) strategy.
2. Develop the execution strategy to ensure that the marketing communication asset is used organically and multi-dimensionally at all touch points.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Creative production] Participate in the ATL(Above The Line) and BTL(Below The Line) marketing asset production process in accordance with the company's brand strategy for effective IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication).
2. [Agency management] Participate in close communication with the agencies by delivering clear briefings, thus deriving ideas that align with the communication strategy and the output wanted.
3. [Marketing asset execution] Participate in the setting of the multi-dimensional execution strategy for ATL(Above The Line) and BTL(Below The Line) marketing activities which are different by each touch point.
4. [Gauging and analyzing communication impact] Analyze the communication impact through before and after consumer research.
Skills and Qualifications
* Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
* Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
* Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years related experience, or advanced degree without experience