Regional Product Specialist (Hungarian language)
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
With ambition to expanding the international team in Poland, we are recruiting a biomedical specialist to join Roche regional customer service center (RCSC) in Warsaw. You will become part of a multicultural, buzzing environment where the most supportive and experienced engineers are committed to assisting Roche customers on complex diagnostic systems and devices. You will be the first contact for Roche users of our technologies, through serving as a liaison and expert for all consultative, administrative and technical matters involving Roche equipment and applications.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Taking care of support requests and queries from customers (hospital/ private labs) via phone or e-mail by utilizing comprehensive knowledge of Roche medical instruments.
• Providing technical support/ configuration/ installation/ troubleshooting for Roche analytical instruments or systems using phone and remote connection.
• Taking over technical activities on customer sites as required, supporting field service/ application specialists and sales representatives.
• Designing and conducting training for customers and Roche employees within Poland and/ or abroad.
• Being responsible for information and knowledge transfer, product updates and new launches as well as quality monitoring.
• Cooperating with Roche Global/ International Team and taking initiatives in your own individual projects and goals.
• Native/ fluent Hungarian language skills (obligatory).
• Good English communication skills - necessary for training courses abroad/ documentation/ team cooperation.
• Higher education or university degree, preferred in biomedical/ electronics or related field.
• Problem solving skills / methodological search for errors.
• Being focused on providing excellent service to our customers, demonstrating strong listening and communication skills when engaging with people, and being comfortable as part of a team.
• Knowledge in usage of business software (e.g. MS Office), knowledge in usage of documentation tools (CRM).
• Very good organization skills, with a desire to complete tasks ensuring you always deliver on your promises.
• A self-starter who takes pride in his achievements but equally can overcome set-backs quickly looking for the positive in every situation.
• Willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure.
• Exposure to professional medical/ technical environments would be an advantage.
• A dynamic working environment in a multinational team in Warsaw
• Competitive salary, relocation package and other benefits (e.g. Company group life insurance)
• Systematic development and career opportunities
• Intensive training programs designed to develop you as a person and a recognised valuable source of information for our customers
• The background of a successful Swiss-origin pharmaceutical company
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who wants to influence his own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms.
Ideally you come from a similar working background (medical, chemistry, biology or related), where handling problems and dealing with queries from the healthcare area is familiar to you.
You are passionate about helping people and providing a good service and works well within an international team environment.
The next step is yours. To apply today send your CV to: email@example.com with “Regional Product Specialist, HU” in the title.
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.