Currently we are looking for:
Account Manager Segment Applied
Life Science Department
Place of work: mazowieckie
* Successfully manage and deliver against individual and team sales targets with specified area of responsibility (e.g. region, key accounts)
* Understand customer's business, their needs and goals and identify potential new business
* Manage sales opportunities by generating and following leads
* Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development).
* Identify, build relationship with appropriate decision makers within Customers and manage sales negotiations
* Identify general areas for improvements to maximize customer satisfaction & efficiencies, streamline processes, increase sales, improve delivery and product availability etc.
* Visit existing and potential customers according to agreed visit target levels.
* Work collaboratively with all colleagues across territories, regions, or countries to share best practice as well as important projects in order to improve the coverage of multi-country customers.
* Comply with guidelines surrounding Company systems and other relevant policies.
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
* Master Degree in chemistry, microbiology or biotechnology
* Very strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong written and oral communication skills in Polish and English
* Working knowledge of MS Office
* Driving License
* Previous experience in sales would be an advantage
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Location: Mazowieckie - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday