This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Sales Manager Poland
We're searching for a Sales Manager to join our team based in Warsaw, who will sell (COMPANY NAME)'s payment solutions to corporations - from mid-sized, domestic organisations to international companies. Focus of this role will be to lead our expansion in the Eastern European market. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
As Sales Manager for Poland you will be part of the opening team for our new office in Warsaw.
What you'll do
* Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals;
* Generate new business for (COMPANY NAME) in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming starting with Poland and expanding in the region;
* Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
* You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
* You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
* You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
* You have experience at a payment company in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management;
* You have a Bachelor and/or Master's degree (preferably MSc or MBA in business or a technical field);
* You are completely fluent in both English and Polish.
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking on the link below. We can't wait to meet you