SCADA Project Manager
PL, Warsaw | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 6793
We are looking for an experienced SCADA specialist who is ready for new challenges.
Sales > SBU NCE > Project Management
The Department SCADA Operation is part of Service North and Central Europe and supports the organization in selling, installing and servicing a large number of SCADA and Power Plant systems, which controls medium and large-sized wind power plants. Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
* Support and Project Management of SCADA during project phases of Sales, Construction, Service and After Sales for North and Central Europe
* Manage internal deliverables that exceed customer expectations, while maximising value for Vestas at the same time
* Deliver quality results and, at the same time, meet the deadlines
* Gathering of Market Requirements for Product Management and Development
* Master's degree
* Engineering education or experience background in an international company - at last 1 year
* Experience for automation and control solutions
* First experience with SCADA, PLC or automation systems
* Excellent oral and written skills in English
* Good communication skills and strong in knowledge sharing
* Excellent collaboration and coordination skills
* Highly structured and well organised
* Comfortable with working in a high paced and highly dynamic environment
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally.
You will work at our office in Warsaw.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels