No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx0 - Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
The eCommerce Customer Development Specialist will be the daily face of the organization for selected business partners to ensure accelerated e-commerce growth, providing effective customer service. Full eCom CDM support will be provided.
* Implementing sales strategies and tactics that are aligned to broader sales vision and strategy and ensuring that the sales plan takes into account a broad range of Colgate internal factors
* Supporting into conducting detailed analyses of trends (brand share, pricing, category sales, eshelf, competitive products, and promotional activity) and gaining customer and CP agreement for a business plan
* Working with retail marketing and the customer to make decisions related to product, pricing, placement, promotion and ematerials based on promotion evaluation and the shopping habits and behaviour of the consumer in the assigned account - with eComm CDM support
* Contribute to the development of eCommerce strategy with eRetailers and share best practices both internally and externally
* Working with Online Acceleration Centre to leverage best global practices and two way communication on initiatives and insights for continuous sales improvement
* Understand the customer digital traffic funnel for clear ACPL model
* Monitoring sales performance, gross to net, working capital and other performance indicators and taking action to improve performance.
* Supporting for maintaining and building the relationship with our top e-com accounts in cooperation with Customer Development team
* Manage portfolio, product set-up, new item planning, promotion planning, forecasting volumes, inventory management, and creative content and implement promotion & marketing activities for each customer
* Using the latest information systems and business analytical tools to support decision-making.
* Acting in accordance with "Competition Law", "Rules of the Roads" and "Commercial Selling Principles"
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
● eCommerce landscape including recent experience minimum 1 year in ecommerce retail environment.
● Consumer focused. Innovative and forward-thinking approach in order to finds new ways through the use of eCommerce tools and data to get closer to consumers and shoppers.
● Data analytics. Ability to evaluate and digest large amounts of data, identify insights and opportunities.
● Communication & collaboration skills. Builds strong trusted relationships internally/externally to drive action and progress.
● Highly organized and influential.
● Effective execution
● Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably in Marketing, Economics, e-commerce).
● Advanced English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures« oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||14 May 2022|