SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Innovation Commercial Support Specialist) - 4xxx3
Operations - Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Innovation Commercial Support Specialist) - WARSAW, PL
ABOUT THIS JOB
In (COMPANY NAME) Innovation, we follow the product from an idea to the point when it hits the shelf to achieve business targets and profitable growth. We work with industry-leading marketers to develop new products and evolve them into in-market successes.
As a Client Development Support team member, you will be assisting the Client Development team in driving the entire sales cycle: from the initial customer engagement, through the proposal creation, to closed sales. You will be working in a dynamic, international environment and have an opportunity to learn from senior people (manager+), who are experts in the sales business.
Join (COMPANY NAME) Innovation Practice and unlock the potential of new products for clients in the whole European region!
* Collaborating with Innovation Practice senior sales representatives and supporting them in day-to-day activities.
* Creating and updating proposals for clients (writing content based on the information provided, building project timelines and calculating costs using the tools provided).
* Checking feasibility and bidding with external suppliers for costs and timings of market research projects conducted all around the world.
* Preparing presentations for client meetings and creating value-added materials (customising standard decks, gathering information from various sources, conducting simple analyses, etc.).
* CRM management: creating and updating opportunities, preparing quotes and panel requests, contact management.
* Searching the Internet/ Intranet for information about clients, markets, innovation or industry hot topics.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a proactive self-starter who has a talent for organising self and others. You think out-of-the-box and can communicate with people at all levels of the organisation. You are an efficient time manager who is not afraid of deadlines and paying attention to details is something that comes naturally to you. You have a positive attitude and are excited about learning new things.
* Excellent written and oral communication in English
* Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
* Excellent attention to detail
* Outstanding organisation and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience in clerical/ administrative work and/ or customer service preferred (but not required)
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline preferred (but not required)
This is an entry-level position. We welcome applications from all interested candidates (including final-year students and recent graduates).
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At (COMPANY NAME), you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at (COMPANY NAME) you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship