(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Location: Anywhere in Poland
Your role in (COMPANY NAME) - Job Description
SIEM Deployment Expert / Specialist - GRC Senior Consultant role is a strong technical position which will support the various on-site or remote customer's SIEM solution architecting or implementation consulting within with SOC Implementation project or independently as separate dedicated project. This role is combining the ability to understand our customer's strategic and business needs related to in-house SIEM Service or its outsourcing, whilst also having a deep technical knowledge of various SIEM platforms (HP Arcsight, Splunk, Mc Affee, etc.) and technologies in order to properly recommend customer the optimal SIEM solution. This role may also include advisory on interaction of SIEM with other dedicated security systems like Intrusion detection/prevention system (IDS, IPS) in relation to system events. You will advise on define & implement processes for driving remediation of the identified risks and vulnerabilities, and you may also coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that remediation activities are performed appropriately and in a timely manner.
You will be required to work on various client accounts and must have the ability to develop, deploy and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition, the consultant will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advice clients of security standards, best practice and solutions relating to recommended to deployment of various SIEM solutions. SOC Deployment Expert / Specialist it is required for this role having more focus on broad experience in various specific SIEM platforms architecture, deployment, technical issues related to specific platforms, with at least basic SOC and knowledge (implementation of SOC experience is not required but will be a big plus).
As a SIEM Deployment Expert / Specialist Expert you are a member of an ambitious international team that works in a strategic growth area for the best organizations in the sectors of Financial Services; Manufacturing, Retail & Transport; Public & Health; Telecommunication, Media and Utilities. Together you will distinguish yourselves through commitment and auditing and recommendation quality. As a member of a global team you operate independent or in collaboration with other entities and regions within Consulting or (COMPANY NAME) itself. You are familiar with the importance of data security and are knowledgeable with regard to IT operations and security risks side of these activities.
What Are We Looking For / Essential skills and competencies:
* Experience working in IT Security on positions related to SIEM or similar security domains. Experience in architectural design and project led implementation of SIEM solutions
* Has demonstrated ability to coach others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates.
* Contemporary base operating systems and major database platforms architectural knowledge for enterprise environments
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Experience working in Financial Services; Manufacturing, Retail & Transport; Public & Health; Telecommunication, Media and Utilities
* Practical experience in the field of IT/Information Security technologies is required.
* Experience in articulation the business benefits of SIEM to business/technical customers as appropriate, helping them to identify potential future opportunities and bringing them to the attention of people who can commit the required resources to realize those benefits.
* Background in Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Management, Forensic Analysis,
* Ability to translate security impacts to the wider business,
* Expert level, practical knowledge (including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, design and their relative merits) of SIEM technologies (i.e. RSA, McAffee, Splunk, HP Arcsight, Q-Radar, ESM, Logger, Express, flex-connector programming); work experience with other SIEM products will be additional advantage.
* Has SIEM industry awareness including market leaders and key business drivers and comparable knowledge with products of other leading SIEM vendors
* Experience as a: Cyber-security threat analyst; SIEM/IDS Engineer; Systems or Network Administrator. Strong experience in security monitoring, incident response and security technologies. You also need to possess experience with a SIEM-type system and IDS platforms (e.g. McAfee, IBM, Cisco). Experience with traffic analysis and packet monitoring tools (e.g. Wireshark) as well as strong understanding of network security principles and protocols are also required.
* Experience in architectural design and implementation of complex SIEM solutions
* Professional certifications/accreditations to SIEM vendor solutions, i.e. HP ArcSight Certifications, other vendor certifications) or other certifications related with SIEM and/or incident response (e.g. SANS GCIH, GCIA, CSFA, GIAC Certified Incident Handler).
* Other security certifications like: CISA, CISSP, SSCP, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, CEH, OSCP, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification is a plus
* Understanding of legislative demands and compliance requirements mitigated through SIEM
* Understanding of the additional enabling features achieved from an effective SIEM solution
* Experience of the supporting policy, procedures and practices required to deliver and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution - at the customer or through a service
* Security Architectural and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
* Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, (e.g. ISO2xxx1, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, GDPR, NIST etc) confirmed by respective certifications or relevant experience
* Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
* Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision, reporting to Project Manager of given assignment or Line Manager.
* Fluent English is a must, Intermediate or Fluent German or French is a great plus
* International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our global clients (50-100%) Europe or other continents. You accept readiness to travel up to 80-100% on average 60% also there are remote projects dependent on the assignment, mainly Europe but other continents are also possible.
* EU work permit is a must, US visa is a plus
* UK Security Clearance or UK citizenship - is a big plus
* Location - anywhere in Poland close to an international airport.
* Participation in the international consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements
* Working for large clients in all sectors (like public, manufacturing, retail, finance, telecom, transport)
* Internal and external (technology) courses
* Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
* A good salary and attractive extra benefits
* Excellent career opportunities
* The opportunity to work on complex projects for interesting clients
* Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed practice partner and practice manager
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don't hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within (COMPANY NAME) Consulting !
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://axxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxx/xxxr