Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Team Manager for one of the top multinational technology companies that creates and develops electronics, computer software and online services. You'll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Manager you'll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks.
Who we are:
We're Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world's most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies (COMPANY NAME) and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It's the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology.
We deliver real impact for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
* Prepared to constantly deliver and go above and beyond for your team and client.
* Managerial team player - you share your knowledge and best practices. You proactively step-up with new ideas to improve operations.
* You can translate complex tech-speak to an easy to understand corporate narrative.
* Strong SAP ability - Can coach others on SAP governance, workflow, and impacts to the business.
* Able to instill attention to detail and encourage focus on the task at hand with minimal supervision.
* Creates improvement plans through behavior observance, replays breakdowns with subjects, creates step targets, and follows-up.
* Patience and empathy - you understand the goals of retaining talented staff and offer opportunities to CSRs to showcase hidden talents.
* You are the prime point of contact for your team members and ensure they reach out to the management team first. You knock on all doors to ensure your team members are treated fairly and with equal opportunity.
Your experience & skills:
* Work experience in team management, ability to motivate and coach team members
* Knowledge and experience in service center for IT products / services/ gaming sector
* Strong administration and organization skills
* Very good analytical skills, productivity / service reports
* Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
* Competitive salary with monthly performance bonuses
* Development/wellbeing related classes (these vary throughout the year, ask for further details), partnerships/discounts and year round events and fun competitions
* Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
* Stable multinational company with long term local growth
* Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands