Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team?
If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Team Manager (male/female) for our Ubisoft player support operation.
You'll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Manager you'll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to end players. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks for a world leading games developer who is striving to put players at the center of their brand.
We're Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world's most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies (COMPANY NAME) and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It's the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology.
We deliver real impact for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
What you will do:
* Provide team leadership and coaching
* Implement, analyze and develop action plans
* Motivation of the team in order to achieve the goals set
* Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
* Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
* Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
* Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
Your experience & skills:
* Minimum 1 year work experience as a people manager / team leader
* Ability to motivate and coach team members
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
* Troubleshooting mindset with good IT knowledge and PC troubleshooting skills
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
* Passion to service end-customers (B2C)
* Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
* Native in French
* High level of English (verbal, reading, writing) if it's not your native language
* Strong interest and passion for the games industry (if you're a gamer it's a plus but not mandatory)
* 2+ years' work experience as a people manager / team leader
* Knowledge and experience in customer service for IT products / services / gaming sector
* Understanding of PC and connectivity troubleshooting for Windows
* Experience with Salesforce, specifically reporting
* Excellent understanding of coaching and leadership through SMART/GROW etc.
* Self-aware and passionate about both theoretical and practical management and coaching techniques
* Competitive salary with both monthly and annual performance bonuses
* Health insurance scheme
* Stable multinational company with long term local growth
* Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* Development/wellbeing related classes (these vary throughout the year, ask for further details), partnerships/discounts and year round events and fun competitions
* Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
* An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Apply now to join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you career possibilities and work on your personal development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with a highly prestigious brand