Your contribution to something big
Assure reliability validation of heat pumps superstructure (mechanical structure and design panels and covers) development processes by:
* Moderate quality prevention and product improvement sessions (FMEAs, focus matrix, risk assessments, 8Ds, technical readiness levels);
* Perform technical reviews in product development projects;
* Active participation on the creation and revision of reliability test procedures and safety directives.
What distinguishes you
* Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or similar;
* Knowledge in mechanical construction, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics;
* Knowledge in statistical methods, material science and testing;
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Experience with IT tools used in lab environment (Matlab, LabView) is valued;
* Project experience in product technical development is valued;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
* Results oriented, pro-active attitude and problem solving mindset;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don┤t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch