(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Release Engineer with a DevOps mindset focused in automation and scalability. You'll be working closely with both our infrastructure teams and with our engineering teams to improve, automate and coach teams in the delivery process to release and monitor features in a quick, reliable and orchestrated way. In the end, you will affect how software is built and deployed by more than 500 engineers on a daily basis.
As a member of the team, you will manage/administer and maintain the systems that support the release process (including CI/CD Pipelines, Environments). (COMPANY NAME) is constantly pushing updates and iterating on all products.
You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. You will be a key player to bring your excitement by complex systems and the challenges that come from working with some of the best successful e-commerce platforms in the world.
What you'll do
* Work closely with several areas to improve the DevOps culture within the engineering team;
* Understand Infrastructure where applications will be deployed, different technologies for alarms, secrets management, geo-distribution, load balancing, containers. This way you should build bridges between the product delivered and Infrastructure that supports it;
* You will also have an overview of the different applications the company develops and give some coach on the teams with an insight into the release process. You should analyze and gather metrics to suggest process improvements (performance, security, and efficiency);
* Work with Engineering and Infrastructure teams to improve the process, pass awareness of potential problems risks and oversee that the process is fit for the Release process needs;
* As a Release Engineer, you should know the tech stack of the development process so you can participate and discuss with the development teams the challenges of the full delivery workflow.
* Collaboratively design, build, and maintain microservices;
* Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions;
* Help maintain a high level quality code by reviewing your teammates' code;
* Author feature-specific design docs as needed;
* Be responsible for the health of production systems;
* Have a team oriented mindset and seek to share knowledge and uplift the rest of the team.
Who you are
* Graduated in Information Systems or related field
* A professional with 5+ Year of working experience with at least 2 years' experience in Service Management
* Demonstrated sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service
* Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization
* A professional with good attention to detail, and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively
* Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
* Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multicultural team is a plus
* Proficient with Confluence and JIRA tools is a plus
* ITIL certifications are a plus.
We are looking for a Release Engineer with a DevOps mindset focused in automation and scalability. You'll be working closely with both our infrastructure teams and with our engineering teams to improve, automate and coach teams in the delivery process to release and monitor features in a quick, reliable and orchestrated way. In the end, you will affect how software is built and deployed by more than 500 engineers on a daily basis