We are looking for Test Engineers that have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and helps us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.
In addition, you will contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
* Make testing part of the teams' development process;
* Review of software requirements and technical specification documentation;
* Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
* Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME) quality and test automation vision and community.
WHO YOU ARE
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java;
* Experience in bug management tools;
* Knowledge of databases and version control systems;
* Use to write algorithms and report bugs;
* Use to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic).
* Experience in UI and/or API automated tests