(COMPANY NAME) is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Monitors all interactions and ensures accuracy of the output
* Coordinates and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for vendor QA partners
* Trained and certify new IQA/VQAs
* Publishes quality trends, feedback and improvement / enhancement reports
* Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
* Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pare to etc.
* Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance
* Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process
* Ensure quality/RCA alignment, and CSAT targets are met at all times (Vendor QA results)
* Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program
Key skills required:-
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Fluent French
* Advanced English skills
* Exceptional listening and strong analytical skills.
* Effective problem solver
* Intermediate level of knowledge in Google suite.
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment, and as part of cross-functional teams/client facing
* Works accurately and with an eye for details.
* Minimum of 2 years in QA background
* Atleast6monthsrelevantexperienceisrequiredinacustomerserviceinaninboundandoutbound programs
* Training background/skill will be an added advantage
* Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
Why use a Recruitment Agency?
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to (COMPANY NAME). We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|