Company: Majorel Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda.
Requisition ID: 2xxx4
Job Title: Content Analyst (German Speaking)
Reporting to: Team Leader
Overall Job Purpose
This position provides you with the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Analyst, you will be part of a multinational team creating and improving online advertisement content for our client. This will require you to analyse what each advertiser is promoting on their website and consider what the online user will find the most useful. You will use these insights to extract relevant content to construct ad texts.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for analysing online advertising content and business websites
* Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve client's expectations
* Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
* Manage the quality of your work in line with the client's policies and procedures
* Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
* Support and work with colleagues while building a collaborative team culture
* Proactively highlight areas of improvement and escalate through the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of any issues
* Bring a proactive approach to team meetings and ensure the promotion of best practice and knowledge sharing
Required Qualifications & Experience
* Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
* Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation
* Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
* Strong analytical and organisational skills
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
* Excellent work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
* Experience in content writing or data entry is an advantage
* BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable but not essential
* Solutions Orientated
* Organisational commitment
* Customer Focus
* Organisation & Planning
* Results Orientated
* Attention to detail
* Problem Solving & Information Gathering
* Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
* Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
* Career & Personal Development
* Quarterly performance bonus
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Subsidised Health Insurance
* Access to Discount Schemes
* E learning access
* Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients' trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services