About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we are on a mission to give people the financial freedom to thrive anywhere. We are building a banking service that allows you to follow your dreams. A banking service that will support you every step of the way, wherever you may be. This is financial freedom for the hundreds of millions of people who live some part of their life in another country - whether it's for travel, work, business, study, family, or retirement.
With over 1.4 million sign-ups, 70% of incoming funds being from salary payments, and a 4.5/5 TrustPilot score, (COMPANY NAME) is one of the most popular and trusted banking services in Europe.
Our fast growing team is located in London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of financial freedom. We're not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making (COMPANY NAME) the most innovative banking account in the world doesn't scare you and you want to file patents, not follow trends, then read on…
About the role
Our Customer Operations team is growing fast and with that, our training needs are also increasing.
We are looking for a Trainer for our AML team, that will partner closely with the Global Training Manager. With new people coming in and a product that is evolving at light speed, we're looking for someone who is hands-on and eager to teach others.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment, where you will have a massive impact on providing a great onboarding and continuous learning experience to our AML team.
All this, while you have the chance to move the needle on the satisfaction and quality of service that our AML team provides to our customers.
How does this sound to you?
Here are some of the tasks that you will be doing:
* Rework, design and develop training materials, aimed at new hires and continuous training efforts within the department
* Generate learning and development material in e-learning software or other tools (Office tools or internal tools)
* Run classroom and virtual training of new hires, being responsible for their onboarding and initial training within AML
* Partner closely with Team Leads and Quality Analysts on identifying training gaps and lack of knowledge, running refresher sessions and continuous development training
* Ensure consistency in curriculum design approach, format, principle, and execution
* Be a (COMPANY NAME) ambassador: you will be delivering training to over 50 agents, and they will look at you as the expert
Benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME):
* Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
* A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
* Impactful work - you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
* High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
* A stack of modern technologies
* Generous stock options and competitive salary
* Learning and development support scheme
* Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
* Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
* 25 days of holidays plus 14 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
* (COMPANY NAME) VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Portugal
As a perfect candidate you should bring with you:
* 2+ years experience in customer support/call center environment (tech or financial/banking environment is a plus)
* 2+ years of experience delivering classroom training
* Fluent English, both written and spoken
* Demonstrated ability to lead new hire orientations and facilitate soft skills training programs
* Knowledge of training and learning concepts
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Experience with development and implementation of training plans and policies