(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Workforce Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for data modeling and data development to support the global structure of Customer Excellence. The Workforce Analyst will work closely with the Workforce Global Team to help cleaning all data models to ensure a faster and more efficient data analysis.
What you'll do
* Create dashboards/reports adding analytical quality and experience
* Create and manage data sources relevant for Customer Excellence teams
* Develop new reporting and analytics data points for the global Workforce
* Access and analyze data to generate workforce insights and make proactive recommendations;
* Monitor and control performance metrics, working closely with the global workforce to anticipate potential impacts and risks, proactively reporting any target deviations;
* Perform root-cause analysis to support business and workforce needs
* Work closely with the global workforce team to make continuous improvements to the service levels
* Explore and develop new models and data-driven solutions that improve the workforce
Who you are
* A professional wih WFM and/or Data Analysis experience in a multi-channel service environment preferred
* Experienced on data analysis software - Tableau or Looker preferred
* A professional with strong Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
* An Excellent communicator
* Experienced with WFM/WFO preferred
* Able to manage large volume of information
* A professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Highly organized
* Flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team
You will be responsible for data modeling and data development to support the global structure of Customer Excellence. The Workforce Analyst will work closely with the Workforce Global Team to help cleaning all data models to ensure a faster and more efficient data analysis