(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Data Analyst, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, to be responsible for providing business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve customer and partner experience. You will need to use your data analysis expertise to support various projects and ad-hoc reporting requests and, using technical skills to follow up with Business Intelligence teams on the development of new reports.
What you'll do
* Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
* Help develop new KPIs & benchmarking to track and measure Partner and Customer Success
* Analyze available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial success
* Develop dashboards to present insights and in visually impactful way
* Work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate data
* Develop custom reporting via SQL and other BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership.
* Add value to requests from business leaders and build a reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
* Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards;
* Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools as necessary;
* Pull data from databases for own use or business owner use;
* Manage data manipulation and provide scheduled reports.
Who you are
* A professional with a degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field
* Skilled at processing and analyzing large amounts of data using Excel and SQL (required)
* Experienced in working with data presentation tools such as Tableau or Looker
* Able to work independently in a structured manner
* A good communicator and able to present complex data clearly
* Experienced in analytical tasks in one of the following areas: segmentation models, customer health, and retention & churn prediction (preferentially)
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* A structured individual with a 'can-do' attitude.
We are looking for a Data Analyst, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, to be responsible for providing business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve customer and partner experience