(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Fxxxxxxx.xxm website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
You'll do analysis and tests to influence priorities, inform product development efforts, optimize existing website sections and measure the impact of the work done by the Product, Design and Engineering teams.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining ongoing reporting/dashboards, running A/B and multivariate tests, performing ad-hoc analyses and creating tagging requirements for new features/pages.
What you'll do
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide thought leadership in hypothesis development efforts;
* Add value to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business. This requires a strong understanding of business processes and data flows;
* Create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behavior;
* Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and performs data validation;
* Build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritisation
* Identify and champion improvements in our capability, such as data developments, best practices, and L&D
* Work in an agile fashion, and deliver on time and accurately
Who you are
* A professional with a minimum of 1 years of experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation (mandatory);
* A graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines (desired);
* Very skilled in Excel and SQL skills;
* An excellent communicator with presentation skills, both verbal and written;
* Very skilled in English, both written and spoken;
* An excellent strategic thinker and with analytical skills;
* Experienced in leveraging data and analytics to solve real-world problems and create new solutions;
* An individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
* Experienced with BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;
We're looking for someone that will strongly influence priorities, inform product development efforts, optimize existing website sections and measure the impact of the work done by the Product, Design and Engineering teams, through relevant analysis and tests