(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Financial Operations Manager, you will have an important role within the financial operations of the business. Working together with the finance team to achieve the department and team goals, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate information.
What You'll do:
* Manage the AP inbox and reply to vendors' queries;
* Create and manage vendors' records in the ERP;
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
* Process and upload invoices into ERP;
* Post receipts to appropriate vendor accounts;
* Generate account statements to be sent to vendors upon payments;
* Reconcile vendors' accounts to ensure data accuracy and payments are up to date;
* Assure all the deadlines are met regarding the accountancy monthly closing;
* Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting procedures;
Who You Are:
* Graduated in Accounting, Management or similar subject;
* A professional with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in accounts payable or similar;
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
* Experienced with Microsoft Office, mainly Excel;
* Experienced with Microsoft AX is a plus;
* A professional with high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality;
* A professional with an excellent team working attitude with ability to interact with different departments;
* A professional with excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills;
* Results driven;
* A professional with effective organizational, stress and time management skills;
* Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and autonomy;
* Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
* A professional that must be well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace.
Working together with the finance team to achieve the department and team goals, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate information