Apresentação da empresa
Inspired by our heritage, we push the boundaries of culture and human performance. Through sport, we have the power to change lives. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, we employ more than 57,000 people across the globe.
Descrição do cargo
(COMPANY NAME) GBS in Porto is an international hub with over 26 different Nationalities all working together to drive the transformation to ONE (COMPANY NAME). It is the company's operational backbone, focusing on enhancing customer user experience, and providing consistent skills and quality.
It delivers high quality services in the areas of Order to Cash (O2C), Source To Pay (S2P), Record to Report (R2R), Controlling & Reporting and Hire to Retire for (COMPANY NAME) companies and subsidiaries located in Europe, North America and Latin America.
English is our official language, and we are always looking for new talent for the new teams and areas we continue to open.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Controlling and Reporting team supports the business by providing information that will enable the financial decisions, by promoting transparency in the actuals reporting and increasing the accuracy in the Planning activities, such as forecast and budgeting.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting and cost monitoring processes ensuring data quality and integrity across various systems and tools
- Support the supervisor to partner with the business within the assigned area of responsibility
- Ensure the creation of transparency and accuracy on budgeting, forecasting and cost monitoring processes and contribute for the integrity of those activities
- Manage small sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; support the implementation of findings and sustainability of achievements
- Work to achieve objectives and deliver results with a short-term, operational focus as part of the department targets
- Implement and promote adequate and aligned communication packages to present results, recommendations and solutions
- Ensure smooth operation of day to day business by taking on ownership for related actions
- Execute variance analysis and propose actions to the process owners
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Manage cost centers and support cost center managers in all financial tasks (e.g. investment and recruitment requests, cost recharges, etc.)
- GBS Controlling Team and Finance teams
- (COMPANY NAME) Finance Team
- (COMPANY NAME) senior management team
- (COMPANY NAME) Market Controllers
- Strong financial acumen
- Solid experience with SAP
- Experience in a Shared Service environment or similar
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation
- Solid interpersonal skills combined with a high degree of customer orientation; can navigate easily within complex organizations, connect with a variety functions, audiences, management styles, or cultures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly results driven and self-motivated team player with compassion, integrity, trust and perseverance.
- Curious and growth mindset; keen to learn and approach subjects outside of comfort zone, look beyond the obvious
- Availability to travel for periods of 3 to 4 weeks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Commerce/Business Administration/Finance/ Controlling or similar.
- 5 plus years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of job function