Ultrasound Application Specialist (Portugal)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a strategic role in securing Ultrasound (US) products are best positioned in customers` mind through clinical evidence and technical demo skills. You have a visible impact on our development and on innovation in diverse medical areas, working across Portugal.
You are responsible for
* Assisting sales team with product demonstrations in pre-sales settings. This includes as well the support of must-win deals and deals involving Key Opinion Leader
* Providing local Field Engineers and Customer Engineers with application training and advising to ensure they are competent on the current applications and technologies
* Acting as a liaison on clinical trials, providing training to these selected customer
* Being an integrated member of the Sales team by attending team meetings and participating in local sales program decision making
* Developing sales tools by image collection, clinical best practices and other job aids
* Taking part in the preparation and implementation of local trade shows and in various seminars (both internal and external)
* Providing feedback to Ultrasound Modality Sales Specialist regarding customer needs, competition products and market
You are a part of
The Ultrasound (US) division. You will report to the Iberia Business Line Manager US and you join a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Graduated in Biomedical engineering or technical/scientific degree
* Experienced in clinical support in the healthcare market
* Excellent communication and analytical skills, autonomy and customer orientation
* Fluent in Portuguese, communicative level of English, Spanish is optional
* Availability to travel across Portugal
In return, we offer you
To be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovations to support medical professionals and patients´ experience.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)