(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to work in an informal and friendly environment at (COMPANY NAME). This person will be part of a talented Engineering team that is developing the face of (COMPANY NAME) to the world. Learning and knowledge sharing are part of the day-to-day in this role, as well as working in innovative and revolutionary projects, always with the latest front-end technologies.
What you'll do
* Create innovative solutions at Fxxxxxxx.xxm on a global scale, consumed by fashion lovers all around the world;
* Amaze customers by creating personalized experiences crafted with care;
* Be part of the Front End community, where we all work together and help each other to create the best experience for our customers at Fxxxxxxx.xxm;
* Collaborate directly with Design and Product teams to create meaningful and delightful experiences;
* Work in a modern stack, React-based, with unique challenges and an always evolving environment;
* Contribute to our internal and external open-sourced packages, used on all our consumer products.
Who you are
* Experienced in Front End development, using modern frameworks, for example: React, Vue or Angular;
* Familiar with creating solutions at scale with a performance-driven mindset;
* Proactive, with a continuous-improvement mindset and focused on best practices;
* Focused on quickly and efficiently solving problems with strong and troubleshooting skills;
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to work on the development of the Front End side of our Marketplace. If you are a team player who loves to work with the latest technology stack, apply now and help us take the (COMPANY NAME) platform to the next level