(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top notch technology. You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can't miss.
What you'll do
* Contribute to the development of our E-Commerce Platform and the evolution of our Marketplace;
* Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
* Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures;
* Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement;
* Work with the following technologies: Apache Cassandra, Neo4j, Redis, MongoDB, Axx.xxt Core, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Identity Server, OpenID Connect.
Who you are
* An experienced object oriented languages programmer
* Knowledgeable of unit tests and/or integration tests
* Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server
* Knowledgeable of REST APIs
* Experienced in NoSQL databases and SOA architecture is a plus
* A professional with experience working with SCRUM methodologies is also a plus
Motivated to build world-class applications using top notch technology