(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Front End Engineer, to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can't miss.
What you'll do
* Create innovative solutions at Fxxxxxxx.xxm on a global scale, consumed by fashion lovers all around the world.
* Amaze customers by creating personalized experiences crafted with care.
* Be part of the Front End community, where we all work together and help each other to create the best experience for our customers at Fxxxxxxx.xxm.
* Collaborate directly with Design and Product teams to create meaningful and delightful experiences.
* Work in a modern stack, React-based, with unique challenges and an always evolving environment.
* Contribute to our internal and external open-sourced packages, used on all our consumer products.
Who you are
* You have at least 2+ years of experience in Front End development.
* You're willing to create solutions at scale and with a performance-driven mindset.
* You have the knowledge or interest in learning React or other frameworks (as Vue, Svelte, ...).
* You're proactive and have a continuous self-improvement mindset.
* You have good written and spoken English.
We are looking for an experienced UI Software Developer to work on the development of the Front-End side of our Marketplace. If you are a team player who loves to work with the latest technology stack, apply now and help us take the (COMPANY NAME) platform to the next level