We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That's why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, (COMPANY NAME) has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 900 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, (COMPANY NAME) received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making (COMPANY NAME) the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
We're looking for a data coach to bring data and analytics related training to a new level and join our world-class data team.
Your new adventure:
* Help carry out the vision of a data-informed scale up company
* Plan, prepare, coordinate and run data and analytics related trainings
* Contribute to establishing, maintaining and developing continuous training programs
* Mentor departments in (COMPANY NAME) to encourage self-service approach to data
* Introduce data tools and data services across the company
Does this sound like you?
* You are a data-driven evangelist who promotes data solutions and their benefits to internal customers
* You are experienced in data handling and can also use data for analysis
* You are familiar with Tableau or similar software or are willing to learn these tools
* You can cooperate with international teams and feel comfortable in an agile environment, working both onsite and remotely
* You learn fast and are willing to evolve
* You have advanced communication, interaction and presentation skills
* You inherently carry the (COMPANY NAME) values and fit our culture
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* a value-driven work environment where people come first
* a lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Prague, Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
* a team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
* freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
* a place in our new and custom-designed Prague office (free sauna included)
* flexible working hours as long as you're there for your team members
* lots of room for personal and career development with internal and external training opportunities
* competitive salary including all the benefits you'd expect from a great employer (25 days of vacation + 5 health days per year, private medical care, meal allowance for each workday in the Prague office, a monthly contribution for sports, books, and entertainment via the Benefitka card, 365-day Prague public transport ticket, and retirement fund savings and extra vacation days as a tenure benefit)
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
We're on the lookout for a Data Coach to bring data and analytics related training to a new level in our data engineering team.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application
|Posted on:||25 May 2022|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|