(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We're an award-winning full service in-house legal, ethics & compliance function. We're made up of Corporate, Commercial, IP and Data Protection Lawyers. We're based primarily in London but have recently added teams in Russia, Portugal, China, Italy and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure (COMPANY NAME) goes from strength to strength.
What You'll do:
· Keep an updated record of processing activities across all companies of the (COMPANY NAME) Group and liaise with the respective business owners accordingly;
· Be responsible to ensure that the DPIAs are conducted in a timely and efficient manner, liaising as appropriate with the project owners, legal and security teams and DPO and providing support, if needed, to the project owners into fulfilling the DPIA.
· Monitor the lifespan of Privacy Policies and related (COMPANY NAME) Group policies, ensuring a recurrent review cycle.
· Define, together with (COMPANY NAME) Group's DPO, a project plan for monitoring initiatives to be taking across the year, developing tools and techniques to monitor and track progress;
· Work together with the DPO into creating dashboards for reporting over privacy initiatives and privacy risks to the company stakeholders.
· Help in the development and execution of integration plans of new acquired businesses into (COMPANY NAME) Group's privacy framework;
· Monitor and update on new laws, regulations, guidelines and court rulings that may arise over Privacy matters, with a particular focus on the jurisdictions where the Group has established offices.
· Be efficient with the use of the Group's privacy software in order to assist in the tasks above related.
Who you are:
· Have an academic background compatible with the role to be performed, with some specialization in Data Privacy and/or Cybersecurity;
· Have at least experience of 2+ years in managing privacy projects, including implementation of new data protection frameworks, such as GDPR, ideally in retail, e-commerce and/or technology sectors;
· Have a deep knowledge of GDPR;
· Knowledge of UK specific data privacy laws and ICO guidelines is a plus;
· Have an excellent level of English, both written and spoken;
· Possess excellent communication skills;
· Have flexibility to travel, locally and abroad;
· Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail;
· Be passionate about fast moving consumer-led businesses;
· Be a team player who is driven, forward thinking, robust, innovative and agile, with commercial acumen;
· Be willing to help building a corporate culture and available to work with various stakeholders of the business, being able to process, analyze and explain in a simple manner your opinion.
The Privacy Compliance Manager will join (COMPANY NAME) Legal, Ethics & Compliance Team, with the aim to ensure that the (COMPANY NAME) Group keeps complying with the data protection standards applicable worldwide, improving procedures to demonstrate accountability of the Group and proper assessment of new initiatives around privacy and security issues