(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees - including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, (COMPANY NAME) has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. (COMPANY NAME) holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
The CIB PT Learning & Development function exists to provide a development service which supports professional skills development, encourages a culture of self-development and supports employees' engagement, mobility and desire and willingness to learn.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Client Management
* Work with the business, HR Business Partners and external vendors to translate business needs into appropriate development solutions
* Actively promote development opportunities via open programmes, communication to all stakeholders and L&D events
* Provide L&D advice and expertise
* Product Management
* Elaboration and implementation of Annual Training plan
* Develop and implement Learning strategies and programmes
* Manage a defined development curriculum by designing development activities that meet the needs of the business using a blend of options to meet all development needs and learning styles
* Develop frameworks and tools to support and help employees develop their careers and skill sets
* Continually review the effectiveness of the curriculum by analysing programme evaluations and metrics to ensure quality of development activity
* Manage key relationships with external providers to get best value
* Project Management
* Manage and contribute to CIB PT L&D projects as required
* Actively support the territory mutualisation plans by managing and contributing to key projects and initiatives
* Stakeholder Management
* Represent the CIB PT L&D function by contributing and supporting:
* Group, Pole and Local business and HR initiatives
* CIB L&D Hubs and wider community
* Minimum previous experience of 3 years in Learning & Development area
* Fluent in English - mandatory
* Proficient with MS Office, especially with Excel mandatory & PowerPoint
* Organization and project management skills
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer oriented
* Decision maker and problem solver
* Results and delivery focus especially during change
* Skilled relationship builder - ability to work and influence at multiple levels
* Ability to deliver messages effectively
* Strong team working capabilities and experience
* Innovation and creativity
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Strong cost focus and commercial orientation
* Discretion and confidentiality
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time Reference