Let's face it: people are expensive. Hiring is expensive. Keeping people happy is expensive. Losing people is expensive. Training is expensive. From a business perspective, people are the biggest cost.
And this is why we invest in a solid people team: to make sure that people are looked after from the first day they hear about people until the day they leave. We want to make sure that we work with the best people out there, and we avoid toxic culture or bringing the wrong attitude onboard at all costs.
That's why at our company stage, we have a pretty big people team (there are 9 of us). We're continuing to grow, to make sure that we vivaciously protect our culture through scale, and are able to keep people motivated and engaged.
For this, we're looking for a person with a preferable background in operations, business development, product management, sales, marketing or customer success (or something along those lines) who is looking to make a move into a people-facing role. It's going to stand you in good stead if you come from a scale-up company background.
You'd be joining us to work on everything from hiring, building teams, advising your stakeholders, to making sure career paths are set and feedback is open and clear. This role will mainly focus on our people in commercial, while at the same time making sure that the internal people team can scale the support people need.
We need someone who brings confidence, and who stands by their convictions and will be the advocate for our people and culture. We are motivated by people who share our mindset of caring about the impact you do, instead of the title you carry.
(COMPANY NAME) is a future workplace product: through fintech we help companies to delegate spending to all their employees. This is a new concept: and a lot of our product involves helping people to build a workplace of the future. Because of this, internally at (COMPANY NAME) we do whatever we can to be a forward-thinking workplace: and our team pushes the envelope to make sure that we reflect this in our company.
We do this through things like promoting flexible working (like remote options), giving people autonomy, and try to be as human as possible. We need someone to join our team who treats people like this, and would never consider them a resource.
If this resonates with you please click through to apply.
The nitty gritty skills needed
* High EQ
* Strong stakeholder management
* A keen listener, but will feel confident to make the final call
Your colleagues say you
* Are easy to work with
* Think divergently, and laterally
* Challenge the status quo, and give good arguments why
* Always get things done
* Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Your mom says that you
* Are always on the go, travelling to places whose names she can't really remember
* Take on challenges happily, and love to get things done
* Get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
* Probably work in IT (moms)
Show me the benefits!
* Your own (COMPANY NAME) card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
* Ability to work remotely (anywhere from the east coast of the Americas to European time zones)...
* ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm or London)
* Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
* Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones).
* Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
* Catered lunch in HQ and in our London office
* 25 days holidays (annual)
* Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the (COMPANY NAME) band, learning to code, that type of thing)
* Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work.
Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote set up possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps (last one was in Berlin, with sessions and ended with a drag queen performance - typical Berlin style!).
Sometimes, people write nice things about us
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx/xxxx.xo
Or check out TechCrunch's latest article on (COMPANY NAME) here: