As a Digital Marketing Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
* Manage day to day SEA campaigns for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
* Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client's brief
* Optimization of bidding strategy
* Elaborate operational recommendations
* Elaborate reporting and analysis
* Presentation of the results
* Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
* Proficient in English, French or German
* 1 year Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
* Master's degree or bachelor's in digital or marketing fields
* For French and German speakers- Fluency in English B2 (minimum) is also required
* You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
* You have a master's degree or bachelor's in digital or marketing fields
* You're a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
* MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
* Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
* Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
* For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
* Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
* Possibility to do Work from Home*
* Intensive training all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
* Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
* Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
* Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
* Flexible hours after some tenure
* Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
* Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
* Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
* We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
* New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to (COMPANY NAME). We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check