(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines (COMPANY NAME). We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, (COMPANY NAME) has a career for you.
"(COMPANY NAME), a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Automotive Seating Division is looking for a Supplier Quality Development for its site at Sao Joao Da Madeira (Portugal).
The main missions of the role are to:
* Support to ensure and coordinate Supplier Development actions, based on inputs from assessments, Program or Series escalation
* Support SQ&D Team in everyday issues related to supplier quality, RED LIST, S/R Investigations. Securisation Process (Securisation Matrix plus follow up KPC list)
* Carry out improvement/convergence plan with Red list Suppliers (as defined from red list or requested by commodity)
* Review actual agreed contracts related to Quality Assurance
* Implementation Debit Alert Process via Quality Tool
* Create and manage supplier audit follow up tool for FAS Frame Europe
* Support monthly reporting based on defined KPI's
The length of the VIE is 24 months.
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary which depends on the host country. Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxx.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Master degree Engineering/Industrial Management Quality
* Fluent in English
* Knowledge of Project Management methodology / APQP&PPAP validation process
* Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Ability to work in a matrix organization, good communication skills,
* Sense of initiative, rigorous, autonomous, results oriented