Requisition ID: 6xxx8
Are the words 'perfectionist' and 'efficiency' on the first page of your dictionary? For us it's too! If your daily work-flow consists of attention to detail, focus on results, be an absolute team player and are good with working under pressure, you and I should meet up and discuss our Portuguese Commercial Sales Representative position!
Majorel creates amazing customer experiences that consumers love and we are proud of. By smartly combining people and technology we deliver true value for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We have more than 500 clients, many of which we've been working with for over 10 years. As an industry leader, we offer the most reliable solutions. Some of the biggest companies in the world trust our people to represent them.
At Majorel we are committed to provide equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities at positions in our company. We are driven to go further.
Provide Inbound / Outbound Customer service, provide information B2C and B2B, on Real Estate available assets, in online and offline Client platform.
Provide support to a team of Brokers, transferring calls or prospects that contact the CSR support.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for engaging received contacts with Brokers.
Will be responsible for back office tasks related to all received contacts.
Qualified candidate will have at least 2 years of successful Business to Consumer Sales/Support in any platform.
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for all aspects of client relationships, pipeline management, and customer support.
* Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
* Promote the overall success of the company through constantly promote available assets and customer relationships;
* Develop successful sales techniques and share with the team;
* Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
* Provide support to customers and assign contacts to Brokers;
* Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals;
* Participate in Business Networking Groups within assigned Brokers / Territory;
* Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Brokers / Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.);
* Identify potential Clients from interactions we receive;
* Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.;
* Submit orders and paperwork, as required;
* Submit activity reports, as required;
* Provide custom quotes as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of Client products.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a fast pace environment.
Computer skills are mandatory.
* Team Player;
* Good work ethic;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Able to influence others;
* Good negotiation skills;
* Able to provide strong and effective client support;
* Knowledge of English level C1 ;
* Excellent PC and MS Office skills;
Education and Experience
* Minimum complete High School degree, and experience in business or related field, or equivalent experience within Real Estate Asset Management industry;
* Years of experience: minimum 2
* Competitive salary with monthly performance bonuses
* Flexible shift system
* Development/wellbeing related classes (these vary throughout the year, ask for further details), partnerships/discounts and year round events and fun competitions
* Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
* Stable multinational company with long term local growth
* Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
* Welcoming and inclusive environment
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands