Cyber Security - IAM
PT, Porto | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 6600
Are you up-to-date with the latest tech - and security trends and can you detect the potential threats before they become real? Do you get a kick out of designing and delivering modern, secure and maintainable IT solutions? And do you think you can create value for Vestas and our customers with your future solutions?
Design Centre Porto
Cyber Security is part of Vestas Power Solutions designs and deliveries modern, secure and maintainable IT solutions. Aims to create value for Vestas and our customers with future solutions using latest technology and security trends in order to detect the potential threats before they become real.
As ICS Identity and Access Management Professional, you will support the team working on Identity and Access Management solution that is deployed to coordinate identities and their access across a diverse suite of ICS components. Your focus will be to:
* System and Solution design for the IAM functionality in a very complex environment of IT and ICS systems
* Engage vigilantly with different departments in Vestas, from Global IT to our Service organization, and ensure that we get optimum solutions for our stakeholders
* Implement work packages (Work Breakdown Structure) and oversee the work related to new system development or maintenance - partly performed by ourselves, partly by our subcontractor
* Interact and participate in the work related to verification of the solution in collaboration with our dedicated test team
* Ensure that our IAM solution complies with the ever-increasing requirements from our end-customers as well as from local legislation
* Prepare technical specifications and customer facing documentation
* We expect that you both coordinate and perform product project work in full collaboration with our geographically dispersed organization
* Experience with IT Identity and Access Management problems and solutions
* Experience in solving Joiner-Mover-Leaver scenarios, Approval workflows, Internally and externally sourced identities, target systems integration, etc.
* Knowledge of Windows/Linux and RTOS'es
* Knowledge of common IAM and Federation protocols, ranging from RADIUS through LDAP and SAML, etc.
* Some knowledge of Industrial Control Systems and their specific limitations
* Technical documentation (English)
* Great communication skills and stakeholder management experience
* Project execution
* Change management
* English orally and in writing
* You have an ambitious and creative personality as well as having innovative work approach
* Leadership skills, Respecting Safety, Enthusiasm, Collaboration, Accountability and Passion
* Risk management, Encourage innovation
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels