Cyber Security Architect
PT, Porto | Professional | Full-Time
Are you interested in working in an International Enviroment? Do you want to build your career in Cyber Security area? Then keep reading, this could be the next step on your career.
Design Centre Porto
Would you like to be a one of the key drivers in Vestas' Wind Power Plant Security initiatives?
Are you up-to-date with the latest tech - and security trends and can you detect the potential threats before they become real?
Do you get a kick out of designing and delivering modern, secure and maintainable IT solutions? And do you think you can create value for Vestas and our customers with your future solutions?
As a Cyber Security Architect, you will provide architectural guidance for the team working on our products and solutions designed to manage the cybersecurity challenges across a diverse suite of ICS components. Your focus will be to:
* Map Cyber Security requirements to a Generic Cyber Security architecture, that is durable and reliable
* Design future Cyber Security architecture for our solutions (lifecycle, end-2end) in cooperation with our DK specialists
* Engage with our value chain representatives to ensure alignment on the architecture for all stages in the lifecycle, from production through commissioning to service operations
* Provide an architecture with the agreed upon balance between security posture and usability
* Ensure that the OT data and infrastructure is protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
* Participate in the change management process
* Drive the needed change through our execution model (SAFe®, acting as Product Owner)
* Engage in Cyber Security Incident handling when needed, with assistance from the team
* Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset and the ability to synthesize details to architecture
* Requirements writing
* Detailed knowledge of industry standards within this area, primarily IEC 6xxx3, IEC 6xxx1
* Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
* Technical documentation (English)
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
* Project/Feature execution
* Change management
* Fluent in English (writing and oral)
* You have an ambitious and proactive work approach.
* Ability to work independently as well as being part of a great team
* Strong but generic knowledge on IT/ICS security, risk management
* Knowledge about computer forensics analysis, ethical hacking, security testing etc.
* Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, interdisciplinary team of experts
* Leadership skills, Respecting Safety, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability and Passion
What we offer
We offer you an exciting possibility to attain responsibility for the security solutions behind our products, which are business critical to both our customers and to Vestas.
You will have many interested and supportive parties across a large truly global organisation, which have been consolidated and streamlined over the past few years.
You will have excellent opportunities for cross disciplinary and personal development.
The work environment is result orientated, at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment.
Work location is in Porto, Portugal, 10-25 travel days a year can be expected.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels