Technology is a playground for ideas!
(COMPANY NAME) Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We're eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
Technology Shared Services (TSS) as an organisation is acting as an internal service provider to the local operation companies or to group stakeholders (programme delivery, infrastructure management, product and services).
The Team Assistant is a role that provides proactive, professional and confidential PA and administration support for TSSC management team in Group Technology.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
* Build strong and supportive relationships, bringing a positive attitude to a high energy and very dynamic and pressured area and team.
* Have first class planning and organisation skills and to develop strong working relationships;
* Provide a flexible approach, team coordination and administration support to specific and defined key areas & activities for the team.
* Communication support: Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations (some of them on request). Monitoring system requests and approvals. Minutes for team meetings for the SDM team - maybe others as well.
* Task Management - deal promptly, proactively and professionally with all actions, tasks, correspondence, e-mails, telephone calls etc. Implement, use and maintain appropriate PA processes to undertake role. Use (COMPANY NAME) systems as needed including workflow notifications. SAP/EVO and Travel Agent Company. General administration including electronic filing and organisational support.
* New starter and leaver process for relevant teams including hardware ordering and tracking. Holiday & sickness coordination and communication. Provide support to the Director's PA in organisation of Christmas party and Ad Hoc social events.
* Diary & Calendar Management of challenging and full diaries with competing demands requiring effective and timely prioritisation.
* Meeting booking, scheduling, prioritising, forward planning and managing travel impact as required.
* Email management including inbox control. Ensure managers are fully prepared for all meetings actions - including preparation of all pre-read materials, follow up on actions, tasks scheduling and agenda preparation.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
* Project work - have a flexible attitude to taking on ad-hoc project work, mainly on communication: SharePoint updates of documents for the teams (Microsoft Teams, monthly Brown Bag Sessions, All Hands Meetings; organize People Survey Events)
* Attention to detail and diligent on reports/data provided
* Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Stakeholder management
* Proactive and collaborative approach
* Rigor and reliability in the follow up and implementation of actions
* Attention to detail
* Ability to operate within a virtual international environment
Sounds like the perfect job? We've got even more to offer:
* Work from Home - You can have home office 2 days per week
* Medical and dental services
* Life insurance
* Dedicated employee phone subscription
* Special discounts for gyms and retailers
* Annual Company Bonus
* Ongoing Education - we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
* You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
* Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
* Flexible Vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you