The Specialist is accountable to develop the digital advertising strategy for Veeam products and solutions in countries of EMEA region. The role is also accountable to deploy, measure and optimize key elements in support of the digital advertising strategy. The scope of influence and accountability for this role includes Digital Display Marketing, Account Based Marketing, Contracts with Media vendors, support of bloggers community.
* Develop and launch high performance digital campaigns (demand generation, nurturing, awareness);
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI;
* Track, report, and analyze campaign performance;
* Optimize copy and landing pages for digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with product marketing team;
* Perform ongoing research and improvement of advertising opportunities in targeted geos;
* Maintain and expand network of relevant media platforms to promote Veeam products;
* Build relationships with subject matter experts and top influencers.
Building Partnerships: Developing and leveraging relationships within and across work groups to achieve results.
Valuing Differences: Working effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, motivations, or backgrounds.
Presentations: Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Positive Approach: Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations;
Operational Decision Making: Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
Knowledge and skills: Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical, functional, and/or professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; leveraging expert knowledge to accomplish results.
* Ability to compile and analyze advertising performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Display & Video 360 is strong plus but not obligatory
* Excellent analytical skills
* Higher education
* Fluent in English (Strong oral and written communication skills)
* Competitive compensation and benefits package;
* Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks;
* Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking;
* Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities;
* Discount card (AFI Park Club);
* An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities;
* Training and development opportunities to further progress your career;
* International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office