Languages required for the position:English; Greek
(COMPANY NAME) Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by (COMPANY NAME) AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you'll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!
* Creates job requisitions and selects predefined selection tools, methods and channel
* Handles posting to standard channels and agencies in line with locally defined guidelines
* Handles all incoming job applications (email, paper and through the system)
* Screens candidates (data quality, qualification, special conditions, online tests)
* Creates candidate reports and ensures recruitment statistics
* Organizes interviews
* Performs reference and pre-hire checks
* Communicates project status to candidates and maintains and updates candidate database
* Answers questions from all stakeholders related to recruitment process
* Advanced Greek language knowledge (oral and written)
* Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
* Listening skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
* Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
* Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
Contact person: Anca Gheorghe
E-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||03 Apr 2021|