The Customer Support Generalist will handle customer requests submitted via the Customer Portal in alignment with the company's values and goals. They are responsible for timely triage of General Inquiry cases and Licensing cases which involves setting customer expectations, checking for understanding with customers, referral of the request to the correct department, and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. This task is handled by data entry and auditing information received internally or externally and is completed through our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Salesforce.
* Pursue good relationships with other departments to ensure effective communication and timely resolution of issues.
* Oversees queue of General Inquiry and Licensing cases in Salesforce.
* Identify customer needs via email or phone.
* Knowledge of proper referral workflow.
* Ensure requests referred to other teams are handled in timely manner, escalating where necessary.
* Audit and Update CRM records pertaining to customers and accounts where needed.
* Update manager on Sales Team records that need audited.
* Communicate with Technical team where necessary for referrals.
* Communicate with Sales and Renewals to ensure timely handling of Refer to Sales requests.
* Has working knowledge of internal policies and procedures, departments, personal data handling regulations, basic accounting processes, and payroll/HR software.
Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or relevant customer service experience required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
* Previous experience in Customer Service or related field preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 - C1 level)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (C1 level)
* Warm customer service manner
* Ability to mitigate customer concerns via phone and email
* Dedicated collaborator
* Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
* Experience with data entry and ticketing systems.
* Proficiency in MS Office suites.
* Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence a plus.
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
* Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
* Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
* Discount card (AFI Park Club).
* An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
* Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
* International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
* Gamification (internal rewards and recognition achievement based system)