Location: Bucharest, Romania
The people we all rely on to make the world go round - they rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, (COMPANY NAME) is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, (COMPANY NAME) delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
As part of the maintenance in operational conditions of the French air traffic control system which is on the way (CAUTRA), and in order to contribute to the software safety assurance with respect to the standard ED-109/ED-109A, we are implementing an approach and a mechanism for software validation test automation. Likewise, within the framework of the maintenance in operational conditions, and within the context of the software safety assurance with respect to the standard ED-109/ED-109A, we need to implement the developments for the corrections of anomalies and evolution, depending on the needs expressed by the different users.
We are looking for an accountability profile with the following responsibilities:
* Collaboration between the Romanian and French teams for the implementation of the interface concerning the 3 collaboration profiles Purples, CAUTRA STPV/STIP, CAUTRA STPV/STIP/STR, and the automation of the tests for the validation of the different components of CAUTRA (STPV/STIP/STR).
* Responsible for the improvement of skills in the ATC area for the Romanian team
* Understand the ATC business for the 3 required types of technical collaborations, and share the information with the Romanian team.
* Ensure the quality of the deliverables to be realised by the nearshore team
* Meet the deadlines and the costs announced at the beginning of the mission
* When necessary, act as an intermediary during discussions between the French and Romanian teams
* Keep the stakeholders informed with respect to the progress of the nearshore team
* Follow up on the management of risks, and associated measures
* Technically, he has a computer degree, education and has one or more significant experiences within the framework of programing and IVV
Required competencies / experience:
* Mastery of the French language: spoken, written, and comprehension.
* Knowledge of the technical vocabulary belonging to the air traffic control field. Editorial and proofreading abilities
* Knowledge and understanding of the ATC profession
* Knowledge/ experience of the type "team management" and "customer relations".
* General computer sciences technical knowledge (programming environment, IVV)
Requested competencies / experience:
* Having been involved in projects of the type Air Traffic Control over many years
* Having references as team leader
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now