Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer, you'll be part of the development teams and guarantee that all software produced is aligned with the quality standards we aim at (COMPANY NAME) to deliver world class quality software.
* Work with product management and development to understand the customer and their problems. Participate in the product definition
* Analyze and decompose complex software system and design a strategy to test the system
* Create test plans
* Work with development and test engineering teams to solve product problems
* Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
* Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
* Communicate with clients and stakeholders
* Relevant work experience, including functional validation of software products (with or without graphical user interfaces)
* Basic knowledge of programming skills (Java preferred)
* Knowledge in test automation tools is valued
* BSc or MSc Student in Computer Science, or a comparable field, or equivalent experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, ERP, Engineer, QA Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Technology