* Fluent in French and English
* Candidate must have European nationality
* Accounting knowledge - basic level
* University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
* Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
* Communicative and willingness to learn
* Some experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes will be advantage
* Invoice processing and resolution
* Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
* Communication and clarifications with suppliers
* Assist with month-end closing
* Preparation of reports
* Excellent salary
* relocation package
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Meal vouchers
(COMPANY NAME) is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to (COMPANY NAME). We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check