* Acting as an expert of (COMPANY NAME) SAP and other process related systems ERP systems;
* Understands the single activities of the associates;
* Enhances the overall performance of the process by driving standardization and improvement topics;
* Coordinates the Continuous Improvement Process within intercompany function;
* Offering support for year-end closing activities;
* Offering support/ trains other colleagues regarding (COMPANY NAME) accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics;
* Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
* Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.
* University degree in financial and accounting field;
* At least one year experience in accounting with focus on intercompany activities;
* General knowledge of financial processes;
* English - advanced level;
* Good knowledge of SAP FI/SD module;
* Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
* Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
* Good communication skills;
* Team player and easy to get along with;
* Proactive attitude;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Ability to take responsibility;
* Detail oriented;
* General knowledge of business processes.
* Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
* The 13-th salary - Your contribution to (COMPANY NAME) is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
* Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 17 Ron;
* Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
* Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
* Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
* Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
* Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend (COMPANY NAME). For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
* Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
* Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
* Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at (COMPANY NAME)? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
* Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
* Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
* Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in (COMPANY NAME). We start with 23 days;
* Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
* Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
* Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
* Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
* Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
* Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
* International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other (COMPANY NAME) Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
* Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
* Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|