BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey!
EXTERNAL JOB TITLE: Intercompany Finance Analyst
FUNCTION: Global Business Services
SUB FUNCTION: Global Intercompany Team
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance, Intercompany Global Team-Record to Report department.
The role is responsible for performing the processing of information within the R2R function with a focus on driving a consistent and right performance to hit the world class R2R Operational KPIs targets, with a main focus on building good relationship with EM and GBS key stakeholders
Reports to: Team Leader
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
* Investigate the intercompany Mismatches and escalate according to the escalation path in place.
* Perform intercompany reconciliations thru Blackline and balance confirmation to ensure all intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately.
* Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets' review and analysis.
* Perform G/L accounts clearing and JVU postings.
* Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in GBS.
* Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets.
* Support onboarding process for new employees; Actively attend and participate to the enrolled trainings and meetings.
* Ensure monthly clearing of Open Items is performed as per targets in place
* Provide support during audit when it is requested by the team leader/manager
* Develop and maintain working relationships with stakeholders within GBS (colleagues).
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Did you work before with Balance Sheet, P&L
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Financial Analysis
* Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily task
* Continuous improvement approach
* Planning and prioritizing
* Process compliance and optimization
* Business partnership thinking
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* MS Office - good level of knowledge and usage;
* Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity;
* Coordinate own activities and projects;
* At least 1 years' experience in a global FMCG or a similar environment;
* Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|