* Supports general requests related to Product Data Management and Product Release at TEF10.
* Provides assistance during the preparation of summaries that result from PDM processes, such as Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
* Performs data processing using of Microsoft Tools (e.g. Excel preadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations, etc.)
* Supports communication exchange between TEF10 group and counter parts at multiple cross-functional areas (e.g. Participation in face to face sessions derived from ECR mangement at BljP).
* Is a source of support to cover general TEF10 group's needs (e.g. Filling out administrative Forms, Supports implementation of standards, etc.)
STUDIES AND GENERAL EXPERIENCE
* University with Technical Profile (e.g. Engineering).
* Able to understand Technical Documentation (e.g. Technical Drawings, Standards, Specifications.)
* Familiar with basic concepts in the mechanical and /or electrical domains.
* Participation in general project in the academic / professional fields.
* Management of PC Office Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Desired: Knowledge on SAP system.
* English - Conversional level
* German - is a plus
* 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
* Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
* Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
* Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
* Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
* Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
* Relocation/transport bonus;
* Annual performance bonus;
* After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
* Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Videos To Watch