Your contribution to something big:
* Information exchange with production planning to optimize the transport plan
* Coordination of volumes with former production plants for transfer to BljP
* Exchange weekly reports with top clients
* Coordination of the import / export process with an external service provider, responsibility as ECO (export control officer)
* Coordination of the process of shipment of goods with the external service provider;
* Transport development processes;
* Providing emergency transport;
* Finding optimal transport solutions and communicating the chosen solutions to customers;
What distinguishes you:
* High motivation to work in challenging environment.
* Good communication and English skills.
* Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel).
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
* Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
* Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
* Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
* Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
* Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
* Relocation/transport bonus;
* Annual performance bonus;
* After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
* Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Videos To Watch