* Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
* Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT Professionals.
* Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA), providing support and diagnosing problems
* Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
* Technical documentation of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
* Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
* Fluent French(reading/writing/speaking), good English
* Familiarity with at least some of the following areas: - Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level
* UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
* Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
* Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
* Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
* Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
* Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
* Discount card (AFI Park Club).
* An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
* Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
* International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
* Gamification (internal rewards and recognition achievement based system)