Are you ready for your next career challenge - Software Engineer @ (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
On this job, you will:
* Transform the business requirements into feature specifications;
* Contribute to the design and implementation of new features;
* Design and implement new features, APIs, unit and integration test suites;
* Be involved in all the product development and delivery stages, as part as a unified engineering team;
* Be part of an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team working on new products development;
* Research on various technologies useful for the project and keep in touch with the evolution of the Analytics market;
* Enhance your technical and team working skills.
Our next colleague has:
* BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science;
* Strong knowledge of Java technologies and frameworks and Java web applications servers (Scala knowledge is a plus);
* Software development experience with RESTful web services;
* Monitoring Tools and Database programming knowledge;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* Passionate about computer science, developing software & internet applications;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A good environement where you can grow and develope your career and work with creative teams;
* The opportunity to work with new stack tehnologies and the code you develop to reach out and impact millions of users all over the world;
* A very flexible work environement;
* A lot of site activities and facilities where you can bound with your colleagues.
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status